Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Naqdina Payment Services' Website and Naqdina Payment Services' Mobile Applications. By accessing Naqdina Payment Services, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Naqdina Payment Services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- "Naqdina" and "Service" refers to "Naqdina Payment Services" or they can be used together or interchangeably.
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person using the Service and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company "Naqdina Payment Services" and Naqdina system.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use Naqdina services, you must register for a Naqdina account by providing your full legal name, ID number (tazkira number, TIN number or passport number), phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Naqdina may reject your application for an account, or cancel an existing account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Naqdina will use the phone number you provide as the primary method for communication and processing requests.
- You are responsible for keeping your Naqdina account credential secure. Naqdina cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password/PiN.
- You are responsible for all transaction transmitted in connection with your account.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, as determined in the sole discretion of Naqdina will result in an immediate termination of your account.
2. Naqdina Account
- The person signing up for the Naqdina will be the contracting party ("Account Owner") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. General Conditions
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service, before you may become a member of Naqdina.
Technical support is only provided to Naqdina account holders and is only available via phone call and email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Afghanistan applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Afghanistan government with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that Naqdina may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Naqdina's website, available at https://www.naqdina.com/terms-of-service.jsp and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Service after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Naqdina's website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Naqdina service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer's jurisdiction, or the laws of Afghanistan. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Naqdina.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Naqdina Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Naqdina customer or Naqdina employee will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Naqdina employees and contractors may also be Naqdina customers and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, etc.
- Naqdina retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Naqdina reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
5. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Naqdina shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall Naqdina or our partners be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Service or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our subsidiaries, affiliates, Naqdina partners, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Naqdina does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
6. POS Devices
In addition to the terms applicable to Service generally, the following terms apply to your access and use of the Naqdina POS devices.
- Use of the POS device requires that you have a valid and active account.
- You agree to use the POS device in accordance with all procedures that may be provided by Naqdina from time to time.
- POS device is leased, and not purchased. Lease of the POS device is subject to the POS device agreement. Upon agreement by you for the POS device, and confirmation to you of submission of the POS device, you will be responsible for the maintenance of POS device.
7. Float Purchase
- You will pay the amount for the Float you purchase either by cash or by depositing the amount to the Naqdina bank accounts and share the deposit slip with Naqdina office.
- Naqdina does not provide refunds at any condition after the deposit is made and account is created.
- You should always keep the receipt with yourself or obtain a slip from the receiving point weather it is a bank or a representative of Naqdina.
8. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at any time by contacting Naqdina.
- Upon termination of the Service by either party for any reason:
- Naqdina will cease providing you with the Service and you will no longer be able to access your account;
unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds. Therefor you should fully consume your balance.
- If at the date of termination of the account, there are any outstanding money owing by you, you will receive call from Naqdina. Once that amount has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Naqdina may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Service.
9. Naqdina Confidential Information
During the course of your use of the Naqdina, you may receive information relating to Naqdina, that is not known to the general public. You agree that:
- Naqdina confidential information will remain Naqdina's exclusive property
- You will use Naqdina confidential information only as is reasonably necessary for your use of the Service
- You will not otherwise disclose Naqdina confidential information to any third party, except that you may disclose to your affiliates, employees, subcontractors and agents who, in each case, are subject to confidentiality obligations at least as protective of the Naqdina confidential information
- You will take all reasonable measures to protect the Naqdina confidential information against any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in these Terms of Service.
10. Privacy and Data Protection